Thursday, December 8, 2011

Black Sabbath Diary


Black Sabbath will release the long awaited 9th studio album with the original line-up in Fall of 2012. This is my concept for the record. My daughter helped me as I suck at photoshop.

Please visit the daily updated Black Sabbath Diary on Google+. Here is a recent Diary post...

Ok Sab fans this is a good one, just uploaded. These songs were recorded in 1970 for the BBC Radio One "John Peel Show" in 1970. You can find these songs on the Ozzman Cometh CD, but only the first edition has all four songs. This was recorded before the Paranoid album came out, songs are Black Sabbath, Behind The Wall Of Sleep, Walpurgis (Warpigs), and Fairies Wear Boots. Listen at 25:40 for one of my favorite lines..."So I went to the doctor see what he could give me, He said Son, Son, you've gone too far, 'Cause smokin' and trippin' is all that you do, Yeah!" Check this out. From the Ozzman Cometh CD (US First Edition).


No comments:

Post a Comment